Archive for the ‘Nuclear Bet’ Category
* Nuclear Bet. Not only would it extend the life of the nuclear power Gerona (Burgos) beyond 2013, but also extend the operating license of the atomic park to 60 years.
* More befouls. Experts recommend a gradual increase befouls share of 5.8% to 7%, but coordinated between all parties (producers, CLH, oil and petrol stations). However, Resold and other oil companies are opposed to this increase by the high cost of EUR 1000 million in tax incentives this year, and technical difficulties, the cars are not yet adapted to consume fuel with percentages as high as bioethanol and biodiesel -.
* Sun for heating. Renewable Foundation recommends a plan for implementing renewable energy thermal (solar, biomass) for heating, hot water and cooling environments. In his view, should also be promoted less renewable power facilities.
* Hydro and consumption. It would be desirable, according to Iberdrola, promote production technologies considered indigenous and do not emit air pollutants, such as hydropower, nuclear and wind power, not only for environmental reasons but to reduce energy dependence. The Government should also support consumption, promoting, for example, installing solar panels on the roofs of businesses.
* New electric rates. The electricity tariff should be amended, proposed by the Association of Renewable Energy Producers (APPA). So, should commit to the cost of a kilowatt / kilowatt hour instead so that the rate corresponds to the real cost of energy, preventing it is cheaper the more you consume.